This is an official website of the Federation of Arya Samaj Pratinidhi Sabhas
10 core principles of the Arya Samaj
- AOM is the prime source of all true knowledge and all that flows through knowledge.
- AOM (ie. Brahma) is existent, formless, omniscient, unequaled, omnipresent, immanent and the maker of all. He alone is worthy of being worshiped.
- The Vedas are scriptures for true knowledge. Every Arya is to study them assidiously and so to teach them to others
- An Arya is always ready to accept truth and to renounce falsehood
- An Arya's actions are always righteous (ie. 'Dharma') after sifting right and wrong
- The aim of the Arya Samaj is to do good for the world, and to promote the physical, spiritual and social wellbeing of all.
- Our conduct towards all should be guided by love, righteousness and justice.
- We should dispel ignorance and promote knowledge.
- No one should only promote their personal good, but, one should promote the good of all humanity.
- One should regard oneself under restriction to follow the rules of society calculated to promote the well being of all, while in following the rules of individual welfare all should be free.
Copyright (c) Arya Samaj of India, all rights reserved.